At Ian Henry Financial Services Pty Ltd we provide you with the information and advice needed to help you control your financial future.
A 6 step process is used:
- Gathering the Data
At our first meeting, we will provide you with a Financial Services Guide explaining what we can do for you. You will need to provide us with a list of your personal objectives, details of your current financial situation and any relevant information, so that we can offer you the most appropriate advice possible.
- Identifying Your Goals
An integral part of the planning process for your financial plan is the identification of your goals and objectives.
You should consider:
- the income and asset levels you are seeking
- placing your investments in accordance with your risk profile
- future education expenses
- upgrading the family home
- protecting your occupational income through adequate death, disability and income protection and trauma cover.
- estate planning – put in place a will and appointing a power of attorney
- maintaining an agreed level of investment accessibility and flexibility
- maintaining your lifestyle
- Identifying Financial Issues
We will assess your situation by using specialised modelling software and project your expected financial position based on different strategies.
- Preparing Your Financial Plan
We will present you a plan with clearly identified recommendations relating to your goals and objectives. Any appropriate documents such as Product Disclosure Statements will also be included.
- Implementing Your Plan
If you agree to proceed with our recommendations, we will implement them on your behalf and assist you through the process.
- Reviewing Your Plan
Ongoing services are a vital part of our relationship and can include:
- reviewing progress in achieving your financial goals and revising strategies as required
- investment portfolio valuations and reviews
- information on new investment and insurance opportunities
- ongoing communications and consultations